Paracord Needle Kit
Availability: In stock
Our paracord needle kit includes every size you need! With this kit you can easily work with multiple types of paracord to create the most complex weaves and for tasks such as adding ribbons and thin lines to your projects. Even on simple projects, a paracord needle can reduce the amount of time it takes to weave the cord.
One end of the needle is pointed for stitching while the other end is open and threaded, allowing you to easily twist in your paracord. All you have to do is melt and taper the end of the cord, insert the cord into the end of the needle and then twist the cord a few times. The cord becomes locked in place inside the needle and can be easily threaded through the tightest of spaces.
- Kit includes 3 Stainless Steel paracord needles in a plastic capsule
- Made of high quality 300 series Stainless Steel
- Needle Length: 3.5"
- (1) Large Needle fits 3-4 mm cord such as #550 and #750 cord
- (1) Mid-Size Needle fits 2-3 mm cord such as #275 and #425 cord
- (1) Small Needle fits 1-2 mm cord such as Type I paracord, #95 paracord and micro cord
- Good needles.